This page includes materials, or links to resources, to accompany messages.
Read more on the ICB's webpage about the vaccine, including signposts to relevant and valid sources of information.
Get vaccinated, get winter strong
- Public winter vaccination campaign material from the Campaign Resource Centre including resources in different languages and the new national annual campaign materials
- Over 65 social cards in English, Bengali, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian and Urdu
- Communication toolkit for GP practices to promote the winter vaccines.
- NHSE have developed spokespeople videos for all to share.
Materials to promote the COVID-19 vaccine
There is a wealth of resources to help promote vaccines uptake, including:
- COVID-19 vaccine translated avatar video
The video explains the benefits of COVID-19 vaccinations and tells you how you can get one if you are eligible. It explains how to book, where you can get a vaccine, and issues such as side effects and safety.
Subtitles for the video are available in Bangla, Portuguese, Tamil and Urdu (select Settings then Subtitles to change language). For full videos spoken in these languages, visit: https://drive.google.com/drive/folder...
Local chaplain urges people to get the winter vaccines - Laurel Woodstock, Ecumenical Chaplain from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust has had her winter vaccines.
- COVID-19 vaccination for 6 months to 4 years (with long term conditions)
- Translated assets for winter vaccine campaign, with reference to 119 removed:
- British Sign Language resources
- Easy Read leaflets
- Posters to encourage people who have a weakened immune system to get their vaccines
- Regional translated booster videos to promote the booster COVID-19 vaccine and inform the public of the benefits of getting vaccinated
- Social media videos for 12-15-year-olds
- We've been boosted social media assets
- 'I should have got the vaccine' assets
- Muslim clinician fact cards with links and supporting text
Social media assets
- COVID Pregnancy helpline graphic
- Call 119 & BSL graphic
- Wait after testing positive - Children and vulnerable graphic
- Wait after testing positive - Adults and children graphic
- Vaccines work – Dr Donald Palmer graphic
- Safe for people with medical conditions – Ethel Changa graphic
Resources for the Polish Community
- Dr Alicja Halliday, a local Polish GP, talks about the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine (Polish)
- Dr Alicja Halliday talks about coronavirus and how to reduce your risk of getting the virus (English)
A series of videos have been produced for members of the Polish community to promote the COVID-19 vaccine. They feature people who live and work in Poland talking about their experiences of the pandemic and their own reasons for having the vaccine.
You can share the links to the individual videos from the YouTube playlist
Please use these videos on any channels you may have to reach members of the local Polish community and share the links/video files with anyone else who may find them useful.
Resources in Russian and Ukrainian
COVID-19 programme resources for adults, pregnant women, children aged 12 to 17 and boosters are now available in Russian and Ukrainian to download or to order as paper copies.
- Vaccination for people with a weakened immune system
- Covid-19 vaccination guide for older adults
- Covid-19 easy read resources
- Easy read guide for pregnant, childbearing or breastfeeding women
- Guides for children aged 12 to 17 years
- Guides for parents and carers of children aged 5 to 11 years
- COVID-19 booster leaflet in a variety of languages and available to order prints
- COVID-19 Symptoms & Stay at Home Guidance
- COVID-19 Guide for older adults (different languages available: Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish)
- COVID-19 Guide for healthcare workers
- COVID-19 Guide for social care workers
- COVID-19 What to expect leaflet
- COVID-19 Why do I have to wait leaflet
- What to expect after your child’s COVID vaccination – A guide for parents of children aged 5 to 11 years of age (different languages available; English, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional, Cantonese) Estonian, Farsi, French, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Latvian, Lithuanian, Panjabi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romany, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu and Yiddish)
Useful links to further resources
COVID-19 vaccination misinformation
Sharing false information about the COVID-19 vaccine can be dangerous. Inaccurate claims can circulate quickly. You can stop the spread of misinformation by checking the accuracy of information before passing it on. The Government has a social media campaign to tackle false vaccine information, find out more and download the toolkit here: COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Toolkit | DCMS (dcmsblog.uk)
Please find below translated images to encourage people to get their vaccines even if they don't have ID, address, or GP registration: