Following on from the Guided by You workshops across the six towns of Sandwell, local people told us many of the local priorities for change.
- Protecting Green Spaces
- Affordable and quality social housing,
- Cleaner environments and streets,
- Improved communication between GP's, consultants and patients,
- Support to improve better lifestyles,
- Making people feel safer in their communities,
We are now holding further workshops in order to:
- Confirm the top priorities that local people have told us.
- What priorities are missing?
- What is already being delivered by organisations to tackle issues and priorities.
- Where are the gaps in services?
Our first event will be on Tuesday the 12th December, 11am to 12.30 at the Yemeni Community Centre and will cover priorities for West Bromwich and the surrounding areas.
Refreshments will be provided and we very much hope that you can attend.
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07732683463