Are you aged 13-21? Interested in Health? Want to know more about our hospitals & community services?
- Improve services
- Opportunities for volunteering and work experience
- Helps with CVʼs, UCAS applicants etc.
- Fun quarterly thank you activities, for example, Go Karting, Ice-Skating, Bowling, Adventurous Activities
What is it?
- The purpose of our forum is to give young people a voice, to work with us and tell us about the good stuff and help us make the others things better
- Itʼs an opportunity to help shape future services
- A great way to meet other young people interested in health
- All expenses are covered – travel, food, drinks
Doors open at 5.30pm, Meeting starts 6.15pm through to 8.00pm. Food and drinks provided from 5.45 p.m.
BSL Interpreter available on the evening
Booking essential 0121 507 2671 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Join us on the last Tuesday of the month at Sandwell Education Centre, Hallam Street, West Bromwich B71 4HJ